What is Corona Caller Tune?
Contents Of This Post
Corona Collar Tune is a message of awareness to the people of India. At the beginning of the caller’s tune, the caller hears a small coughing sound which then follows instructions on how to spread the coronavirus. All telcos have temporarily disabled their normal caller tune to get the message out to more people.
One of these awareness drives is the announcement of a pre-call as a 30-second caller tune from telecom operators Jio, Airtel and Vodafone providers.
According to the Ministry of Health, Geo, Airtel and Vodafone-Idea have all added caller tunes to their connected network.
The message, which provides valuable information to avoid the coronavirus, states that one must cover oneself with a handkerchief or tissue when sneezing or coughing. It advises callers to wash their hands properly with soap and water frequently and avoid touching their face. The message suggests carrying hand sanitizers. And keep a safe distance from people suffering from fever, cold or cough.
Hello friend, Today I am back with List of All the important Trick How To Deactivate Or Stop Corona CallerTune On All Sim by working Two method , I hope you are enjoyed our Free Recharge Tricks and Free PayTm Cash App. Let’s Get Started By Following The Steps Given Below
- First, you need to call any number.
- Then the corona caller tune will ring as soon as you dial.
- You need 1 click along with your keypad
- If it doesn’t work 1 time, you can press 2-3 times no matter
- After that, your coroner’s caller tune will be removed and your regular caller tune will be activated
- You must first open your dial.
- Then dial the number (*646*224#)
- Then you have to press 1
- Enjoy your caller tune has been removed