Google Pay New Offer
Hello Everyone, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Free Recharge Tricks And Free Recharge Apps. Hey EkTricks is back with all the important lists of earning up to Rs.500 Pay your local stores using Google Pay, hope you are doing well and enjoyed our previous offers and tricks. Okay let’s take a look at today’s offers.
Today I am going to tell you about the new offer of Google Pay. In which case if you go to any of your local stores and pay, you will get a free scratch card so that you can earn up to 500 rupees for free, but let me tell you the details of this offer.
How To Get Free Scratch Card Earn upto Rs.500
Make payments to your local shops using Google Pay and get a scratch card for 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th payments at a minimum of Rs.20
How To Available This Offer
- After all, you need to go to your Google Pay account
- Then you have to go to the offer section
- Then if you want to switch right, you will see this offer if you are eligible for this offer.
- You can also find out all the terms and conditions of this offer from there
How To Receive 5 Scratch Cards
- Must transact at least Rs.20 or more
- Select the UPI option on the payment page and pay using Google Pay UPI ID
- successful transaction, you get 5 scratch cards as described above in Google Pay account
- You get ₹1 – ₹100 on scratch cards. You can earn a maximum of 5 scratch cards.
Terms & conditions
- The Offer Expires on September 13, 2020
- Make payments to your local stores using Google Pay and win prizes!
- Earn a scratch card worth up to Rs 100 when you pay your 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th up to a maximum of 2 scratch cards during the offer period.
- To be eligible for the offer, you must complete a transaction of at least Rs. 20 using any of the following payment methods to get Google from merchants who have Google Pay for Business account:
- Paying merchants through QR codes.
- Scan the merchant Google Pay QR code using the QR scanner on the app’s home screen.
- Pay traders by entering the business name in the mobile phone number or application.
- Merchants send money to merchants by entering their Google Pay for the registered mobile phone number.
- You can proceed with the payment using your GooglePay upI id